First of all I would like to say,
I would like to thank the The Homeschool Journal for nominating me for The Real Neat Blogger Award. This is a pretty cool and I appreciate them for seeing my blog as something that is unique.
The Homeschool Journal questions and my answers.
- If you could buy one thing, no matter the price, what would it be? At first it was a Lamborghini Hurcan or Aventador. But here in Chicago at The Museum Of Science and Industry. There is a huge replica of Downtown Chicago with the buildings, CTA L and buses, Metra, and Amtrak, pedestrians, cars and more. I would love to purchase that and buy a big house and put that in the basement to have a piece of Chicago apart of my house. Here’s a picture of it
- What is the coolest place you have ever been? The coolest place I ever visited was the “DMV” which stands for D.C. Maryland and Virginia. Driving on those mountains in Virginia going 70 miles and hour was fun and the scenery was beautiful. Seeing how the mountains look blue in the distance.
- Fruit or veggies? Fruit you can’t go wrong with some juicy fruit like watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes (green or grape) Oranges, Pomegranate, Honey dew melons, pineapple, etc.
- Would you rather go on a beach vacation or a ski vacation? For right now I would prefer a beach vacation. I have never been to Hawaii, Bahamas, Bora Bora. I am curious to see what’s that’s like. But I also want to do not so much a ski vacation but I would prefer to snowboard. But being from Chicago since it gets so cold in the winter I’m not in a rush to see snow on a vacation. I need something tropical in my life.
- What is your favorite book? The Alchemist. My reason for liking this book is that I couldn’t believe that my high school teacher had assigned us a book to read that had esoteric teachings in it and for some reasoning I was the only one that picked up on it.
- If you could live one day in another persons shoes, who would it be? Probably my turtle Patrick’s shell I would like to see through my turtles eyes what it feels like to be taken care of by a human. Am I a really good pet owner like how I claim to be? That is the question.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Oh! Sherbet all day baby. I prefer Rainbow Sherbet.
- Coffee or hot chocolate? Since I have to choose I’ll say hot chocolate but really my taste buds have grown so I’m more of a tea/apple cider type of dude.
- What is your favorite color? Red. Definitely red. It’s such a vibrant attention grabbing color.
- What time is it? Right now. 6:40am
- Favorite movie?
- Growing up who inspired you to be you?
- Through your eyes how do you see the world?
- What gets you out of bed everyday energized, ready and happy to take on life?
- Based on the subject matter of your blog. What is two things that you want people to take away upon reading your material?
- If you found out that today was your last day on this earth. How would you spend it?
- If you were given 20 million tax free what would you do with it? Remember it’s tax free so no federal or state.
- Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
- Favorite song?
- If you could design a entire day for yourself 1) What would you name that day? 2) What things would you do within that day? 3) How many hours in that day would you have?
Again I would like to thank The Homeschool Journal for the nomination. I thought that was pretty cool of them to do so. But this is fisherofmen signing off and I am gone. Duces.