What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Rules of the Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
I would like to thank Susana Cabaco for nominating me for the mystery Blogger award. Thank it is a honor to accept it. Definitely go check her blog out. Holistica2be aims to inspire people to live in harmony with “All that is” what a beautiful way to see the world and inspire people to be great. Keep up the awesome job that you are doing.
3 Things About Me:
- I am black but my skin is brown
- I am a firm believer that we should live everyday as if it were our last
- I believe that I was put on this earth to be a blessing to others and help them realize their worth, value and capabilities.
Susana Cabaco Questions for the Nominees:
Q1: What brings you spiritual delight?
Definitely prayer to the most high. Also seeing people help other people. Seeing people love and take real good care of their pets. And just all in all life. Man I definitely happy to be alive.
Q2: What the Earth means to you?
A big circle with alot of room and space to just fill it with things. A chance for humans to value, protect and cherish what we have been given. Or destroy our blessing of even being on earth.
Q3: What small step can you take towards a more eco-friendly life?
I could probably stop driving and rolling the window down throwing my Gatorade bottle out the window. 😌😌😌
Q4: Why do you blog?
I blog to get a message out that is near and dear to my heart. “It’s never too late to take that step toward change. As long as you have breath in your body you still have time to make that move”.
Q5: What is still missing in your life?
Definitely a Lamborghini Aventador
The 5 questions plus a additional 5
- What has been the greatest and worst advice that someone has given you in life?
- On your down time what do enjoy doing to help you relax after a hard, stressful, business day?
- Who inspired you or motivated you to be you?
- If you were not blogging what would you be doing as a hobby or a job?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about?
- Finish this sentence fall down 7 times___________
- I don’t always drink but when I do__________
- I mean let’s be honest and fair here. How many lick does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?
- What do hope to accomplish and or establish before you leave this earth?
Honestly I have so many post to choose from. I’m just going to leave a link to my website https://fisherofmen.blog
My 10 Nominees
- Joypassiondesire https://joypassiondesire.com/
- The Misterman’s Take https://mistermaxxx08.wordpress.com/
- Purplerays https://purplerays.wordpress.com/
- A guy called Bloke https://aguycalledbloke.blog/
- Mercury Twin https://mercurytwin.com/2019/07/26/pondicherry-sunrise-hour-india-%f0%9f%87%ae%f0%9f%87%b3/
- Train today to reap for tomorrow on a mission (go4it) https://bikeclimbrunswimrunyoga.wordpress.com/blog/
- SyL65’s Bloghttps://syl65.wordpress.com/2019/07/26/friday-inspiration-10/
- Popsicle Society https://popsiclesociety.com/
- Ally’s Notebook https://allysnotebook.blog/
- Rjssocial https://rjs.social/
I’m outta here