Sorry for getting to this so late I have been very tierd with work and stuff but nevertheless the show must go on so I want to thank Popsicle Society for this nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am very grateful for being nominated to receive this award. I mean but let’s be honest,
Ribana is the blogger behind Popsicle Society. A very delightful blog that has blog post about travel and inspiration. The blog tag line is it’s all about you when reading the post the definitely get the feeling that it is a blog for the everyday reader.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
Questions from Popsicle Society:
- Are you a positive person? Yes, I like to believe that I am. I have the Outlook on life that everyday is a new day to start over and make things right. Everyday is a blessing to even be alive. So I would have to agree and say yes I am.
- Why are you blogging? Good question I am blogging because I want to be a part of the solution in a world full of problems. I want to spread hope, knowledge, understanding and wisdom amongst the people as someone once done for me. I believe that now is the time to give back.
- Is blogging your full time job and a way of living? No, but I wish that it was and Definitely will be one-day so I’m going to be busting my butt to accomplish this.
- What are you looking for when reading others blog? I am a viking type of person. If the vibe is not right I just won’t interact with people. So I look for the right vibe being that certain individuals write their blog post with interesting topics that can not only relate to people but while reading I can pull some inspiration, motivation from it. I like bloggers who keeps it real and tell you the truth and will not. I repeat and WILL NOT change their words or stance on the matter.
- Are you an organized person? How do you organize your day? I am Sometimes organize, I recently started a file cabinet at home where I can place all important papers from two years ago until now where I can have on file with dates just in case something comes up.
- What do you prefer? Reading a book or watching a movie? Watching a movie I got WordPress to read now. Everyone blog to me is interesting and seems like a mini book. Hahaa, Chicken soup from the WordPress Soul.
- Coffee or tea? Tea most definitely. I don’t like how coffee makes the breath smell nor do I like the taste of coffee.
- What is the view from your home? Trees, parking lot full of cars, squirrels running around playing.
- Are you an online shopping addicted? Nope
- Are you a morning person? Yes now I am a morning person. Took me sometime to realize that everyday I have something to live for that’s what made me a morning person.
- Do you exercise? Yes, physical fitness is important. Always stay active even if it’s taking a nice long walk with your headphones and some good tunes to jam to.
I am going to use the same questions from Popsicle Society and add an additional two more questions.
Big Sky Buckeye
Thank you to you the viewers and all of my subscribers I am learning more and more from you everyday as I hope that I am spreading knowledge, wisdom, hope, kindness and understanding everyday. Thank you for the continuous support.