My second award what a honor. I would just like to say
So very sorry to
My Emotional Fingerprint…
She has a very dope blog. I really enjoy how she keeps it real. Classy but keeps it 💯. I respect that.
Bio: A simple person who loves to express different feelings and thoughts in writing, I write since childhood but I wouldn’t call myself a “writer”. Passionate and honest, I write mainly in classical Arabic and Lebanese Arabic as well (my mother language) but love to write in English as much as I can even though French is my second language. I have a law degree but working in a totally different field. I’m a founder member of Amnesty International groups in Lebanon and remained a member for almost 6 years. (More in her about section. Go to her blog and show love check put her blog)
Yeah this is my second time receiving this award I’m a little late to the party but I checked my emails and I received this honor about a week ago
What is the mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 things about myself:
1) I am a very chilled and relaxed person. I like to live my life low-key. I enjoy just chillin with the wife, watching TV and surround my self with laughter, peace, joy and happiness.
2) I have a turtle I had her ever since 2006. Yeah 13 years we have been through it all. The first and only girl that my mom allowed to come in and stay over.
3) I’m a big fan of chocolate and I’m not talking about milk chocolate. No dark chocolate. That hardcore, rich chocolate that make you grab a glass of water not milk. There is a chocolate store here in Chicago Illinois on Chicago avenue and Michigan. Downtown. Man, I ummmmmmmm, got a serious problem y’all. Pray for me. Also I love me some chicken Shawarma it’s da bomb.
Questions fromHuguette: (Better to say I pass than to answer half or fake answer)
- Brunei’s anti-gay law went into effect this week, anyone found guilty with adultery and homosexual sex will be stoned to death ! I know you are against not the question. If your kid now or in the future, if you ever had kids, confessed to you that they are gay. What would you do? How would you react? I don’t know I’ll probably punch them in the face and lie and say that there was a gnat on their face. Honestly, I would be surprised because their dad loves his Mama’s. But obviously I would ask questions get to the root of this. I would love them. That’s my seed but I ain’t having it. If I never prayed hard before to the most high. I’mma pull a Jesus move, blood will be running out of the pores of my skin.
- What’s your major (if student) or profession? I have a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Psychology and a minor in Family and Child Studies
- Why you started blogging? I started a blog for more income. I don’t like working a 9 to 5. I’m my own boss. However, fisherofmen is a blog to help the hopeless. To remind them that everyday you wake is a opportunity to change and evolve. Your yesterday don’t have to dictate your tomorrow. Where there’s mercy there’s grace. You are not forgotten about we care and got you. Fisherofmen is about pulling the next man up. What wisdom and knowledge that you have received turn around and help the next man. If a man hunger show where the bread is. If a man is thirsty show him where he can get water.
- Describe one awkward moment happened to you and you were really embarrassed? 1st grade I had to pee bad and I asked the teacher could I go to the bathroom. She turned me down and told me to stay quiet. I was on the floor and the part that I was sitting on had a tile in the floor missing. So my body said screw it. She said stay put. She never said that you couldn’t release your fluids. So I urinated on myself and if filled the missing space in the floor and a girl said out loud. You pee-pee on yourself. I was released, embarrassed and soaked. Hahaa, now that I look back on it. It’s funny but at the time naw that was messed up.
- You are a decision maker in your country and have the ultimate power, name the first decision you will take without any hesitation. Universal health care and free education.
- Tom or Jerry? Jerry all day baby. Ain’t nobody getting me. I don’t like to be got.
Questions: I’m going to reuse Huguette questions
- Brunei’s anti-gay law went into effect this week, anyone found guilty with adultery and homosexual sex will be stoned to death ! I know you are against not the question. If your kid now or in the future, if you ever had kids, confessed to you that they are gay. What would you do? How would you react ?
- What’s your major (if student) or profession?
- Why you started blogging?
- Describe one awkward moment happened to you and you were really embarrassed
- You are a decision maker in your country and have the ultimate power, name the first decision you will take without any hesitation.
- Tom or Jerry?
Tony Bologna https://tonysbologna.com
Amanda Cade https://amandacade.com
A Wise Womans Journey https://awisewomansjourney.wordpress.com
Stuart L. Tutt
Joy Passion Desire https://joypassiondesire.com
Share a link to your best post