Looking on Google 1 in 4 Americans have student loans debt. This is an estimated average of 44.7 million people. Average student loan debt amount is $37,172. According to student loan debt statistics for 2019
Americans owe over $1.56 trillion in student loan debt, spread out among about 45 million borrowers. That’s about $521 billion more than the total U.S. credit card debt.
My strategy to help lower the debt just from student loans is to take a portion of the taxes from each college student paycheck and place that toward the student debt. 2) When students graduate create more programs to help the American students find jobs, careers after college so they can not only be able to support themselves and their family but be able to pay back the loans that they have taken out during their tenure of college (both undergrad and graduate). There’s a problem these student are going to college spending thousands of dollars doing all the work and meeting certain criteria but when it’s time for them to go into the workforce very little are obtain careers and jobs with their degree on any level Associates degree- Ph.D. 3) make college free. No more loans added to the financial aid and get rid of loans period. To obtain a free education, something that no one can take away from people is very costly in the end, but is it worth it? 4) what could possibly lower the student debt is if the American citizens could speak out more about how these loan bureau places are over charging for these loans. They are increasing the payback amount before some students even finish school. That also is increasing the debt. 5) America should adopt a system where if you don’t have a job then you don’t have to pay back your loans until you land a job. This would also lower or maintain the debt where it is at. 6) The people just become wiser in using loans for college and be careful with borrowing more than they need to. Because I wonder how much of that money is used for school expenses and how much is for personal usage. Now let’s be realistic that does happen without taking into account that money has to be payed back with interest.
What will it take for the government to erase student debt?
Should “student loan forgiveness” be made a law?
Will erasing student debt be a start in fixing the US economy debt problem?
Do you think such a law will ever be passed?
What are some strategies that the US people and the government should come up with to decrease student loan debt?
Are we headed toward a cashless society or is already here?
How can the American people and everyone else around the world stop being dependent on the government?
Are these laws, policies and procedures that the Government’s of the world set in the best interest of the people?
Revelation 13:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Pretty cool question. I was reading through https://forthysomethingheyhey.com blog and I ran across a interesting question. I’m sure that we all have thought about this question from time to time. “If today was my last day?”
Will I be missed? Will people even care? Hopefully I did alot of good while I was on Earth for the time being? I hope that I left a legacy behind? I hope my loved ones will be alright? So on and so forth. However, I ask myself that very same question. “If today was my last day?” My answer,
I would really think much about it because at the tender age of twenty-six I am still learning the importance of this being the day that the Lord has made, being glad and rejoicing in it. I would be ready and fulfilled because I know that while I was alive I handled my business and did everything that fisherofmen was supposed to do. I ceased every moment and opportunity. I made the most out of my life. And didn’t take my life or anyone else life for granted. So, on this day I wouldn’t have any lingering questions, wonders or worries. I would be ready, happy and I would want those around me who I love dearly to feeling the same way. This is my going away party I should be planning a celebration and getting ready for the award that matters the most. Accepting that CROWN OF LIFE.
I heard this song on the radio “If today was your last day…” Please listen to this song at the end of this post. I am a Forty Plusser. So, biological speaking – I am on my “halfway mark”of life. But any day can be your last day! So, let’s get into it. How would I spend […]
via If today was your last day — Forty Something Life As We Know It
What things have you allowed from your past to effect your future? Also how did you overcome it?
Sorry for getting to this so late I have been very tierd with work and stuff but nevertheless the show must go on so I want to thank Popsicle Society for this nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am very grateful for being nominated to receive this award. I mean but let’s be honest,
Ribana is the blogger behind Popsicle Society. A very delightful blog that has blog post about travel and inspiration. The blog tag line is it’s all about you when reading the post the definitely get the feeling that it is a blog for the everyday reader.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
Questions from Popsicle Society:
- Are you a positive person? Yes, I like to believe that I am. I have the Outlook on life that everyday is a new day to start over and make things right. Everyday is a blessing to even be alive. So I would have to agree and say yes I am.
- Why are you blogging? Good question I am blogging because I want to be a part of the solution in a world full of problems. I want to spread hope, knowledge, understanding and wisdom amongst the people as someone once done for me. I believe that now is the time to give back.
- Is blogging your full time job and a way of living? No, but I wish that it was and Definitely will be one-day so I’m going to be busting my butt to accomplish this.
- What are you looking for when reading others blog? I am a viking type of person. If the vibe is not right I just won’t interact with people. So I look for the right vibe being that certain individuals write their blog post with interesting topics that can not only relate to people but while reading I can pull some inspiration, motivation from it. I like bloggers who keeps it real and tell you the truth and will not. I repeat and WILL NOT change their words or stance on the matter.
- Are you an organized person? How do you organize your day? I am Sometimes organize, I recently started a file cabinet at home where I can place all important papers from two years ago until now where I can have on file with dates just in case something comes up.
- What do you prefer? Reading a book or watching a movie? Watching a movie I got WordPress to read now. Everyone blog to me is interesting and seems like a mini book. Hahaa, Chicken soup from the WordPress Soul.
- Coffee or tea? Tea most definitely. I don’t like how coffee makes the breath smell nor do I like the taste of coffee.
- What is the view from your home? Trees, parking lot full of cars, squirrels running around playing.
- Are you an online shopping addicted? Nope
- Are you a morning person? Yes now I am a morning person. Took me sometime to realize that everyday I have something to live for that’s what made me a morning person.
- Do you exercise? Yes, physical fitness is important. Always stay active even if it’s taking a nice long walk with your headphones and some good tunes to jam to.
I am going to use the same questions from Popsicle Society and add an additional two more questions.
- Are you a positive person?
- Why are you blogging?
- Is blogging your full time job and a way of living?
- What are you looking for when reading others blog?
- Are you an organized person? How do you organize your day?
- What do you prefer? Reading a book or watching a movie?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the view from your home?
- Are you an online shopping addicted?
- Are you a morning person?
- Do you exercise?
- If you could go back in time and change 3 things about your life what would that be?
- If you could go back in time and change 3 things about history what would that be?
Big Sky Buckeye
Thank you to you the viewers and all of my subscribers I am learning more and more from you everyday as I hope that I am spreading knowledge, wisdom, hope, kindness and understanding everyday. Thank you for the continuous support.
Becareful holding on to what could of been because it interfere with what’s to come.