- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
Laura, lavent69 nominated me for this award. This is my 1st Mystery Blogger Award!!! I didn’t expect this I was just writing blog post helping people be the best versions of themselves and see life and their opportunities as a blessings. Take advantage of them. However I’m happy and honored to accept.
I would also like to thank the creator of the “Mystery Blogger Award”
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me
1) I am a fan of basketball (nothing beats good competition and rivalry)
2) Music- can’t go wrong with some old school. Favorite song (Earth, Wind and Fire “Can’t Hide Love”)
3) Favorite dessert (Dutch apple pie and vanilla bean ice cream)
- How do you view your weaknesses today compared to how you viewed them 5 years ago? I would have to say that my weakness is about the same. My greatest strength is my weakness leave it to others to describe me. I’m a very quiet person. Not because I’m shy, I just like to observe and understand everything. People see this as a weakness about me because there is alleged a mystic to me so people have there assumptions about me.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Binge watching YouTube funny vines.
- If you could travel to only one place overseas, where would it be and why? Barcelona, Spain
- Do you ever cry when you are frustrated or angry? Nope, I laugh my frustration off and go for a car ride to chill, listen to some music and gather my thoughts.
- Tell me about one of your posts on your blog that is dearest to your heart and why. My very first blog introducing myself to WordPress. This blog symbolize me stepping out from fear and having the courage to go after my success. Instead of me sitting back constantly encouraging others to go for it, and watching everyone around me do great. I figured that it was time to get in on the action and definitely put my money where my is and go for it. The worse that could happen is I find out what’s for me and not for me.
Questions for my nominees:
1) What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
2) What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others?
3) In the spirit of Avengers Endgame. If your blog content had superpowers what would it be?
4) Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose?
5) Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year?